Holy macaroni! Where the heck is the summer going? I feel like I am on a freight train barreling towards the end of the Earth.
I need someone to pull the emergency brake before this gets out of hand! We have barely over a month left before the kids have to go back to prison school. With the beginning of a new school year comes all the fall youth sports...which I love...but am not ready for yet.
Why do the moms kids only get two and a not even a half months off from school during the summer? I mean, I'm all about some edumacation and stuff, but why can't we have a good 3 to 4 months to enjoy getting up late the beautiful sunshine? My kids need their vitamin D! I'd rather them go to school for an extra year to make up for the lost time from the extra summer months. I really think the plan is genius and could solve a lot of problems and help the economy too. Let me tell you how....
1. We would have a year longer to wish we had started saving for the college fund.
2. Beach resorts and tourism hot spots would get more prime weeks for a revenue boost.
3. Coopertone could sell more sunscreen.
4. Dermatologists would be in greater demand.
5. Teaching positions would need to be created to accommodate the extra year of prison school.
6. We would be able to keep our kids from leaving the nest as soon.
7. Princess You would have more time to work on my your tan.
8. Dairy farms would quit losing their farms due to increased ice cream sales.
9. Hollywood would become even more obnoxiously rich benefit from more summer movie ticket sales.
10. Which reminds me.....corn farmers could keep their farms too from the increased popcorn sales.
Who doesn't want to jump on this bandwagon and help me save my sanity tan our farmers?! I'd totally run for president if I weren't so fond of being lazy busy....